Episode #8: "Do you have to specialize in order to build a durable brand?"
If you're multipassionate and you've been told to "choose something already" or "focus on one thing" or "niche down" and you've always cringed, this episode is for you. In it I talk about an option which doesn't require you to choose, but to use all of your talents to create a durable brand.
Like the podcast?
Episode 7: What would your Natural Day look like?
Episode 6: Hey! Are you missing from your website?
Episode 5: Discover yourself by doing, not thinking.
Episode 4: It's not going to work ASAP, but it's worth it.
Episode 3: That's not how you manifest...
Episode 2: No time for self-reflection? This is the outcome.
Episode 1: Your weaknesses are strengths in disguise.
Episode 0: Introduction
These are from the time when I was experimenting with podcasting, but some of the episodes contain such important topics that I decided they deserve a feature here.
- What's a mastermind?
- "How did you find your writing voice?"
- Don't let them tell you want to offer!
- Too Many Ideas and a Book!
- Do you choose confidence or vulnerability?
- You think these would such but they don't!
- Originality vs. Authenticity
- Let's make our own damn rules!
- The 30 Days of Sucking Challenge
- What's authentic marketing?
- This is what courage feels like.
- When does passion start paying the bills?
- I gave up asking for advice and so should you.
- Let's expand your social reach!
- Your online currency is Emotion, not Information.
- Don't overthink launching your website!!!
- Start from JOY, not money.
- Hustling and "the 4 States of Being"
- The Balance between Rebellion and Best Practices
- Starting with passion - yay or nay?
- Time Management for Creatives
- How to be disciplined and have healthy habits.
- The Seasons of Your Small Business
- Authenticity, essentialism, and business growth.