Hey there rebel!
Today marks the beginning of this year's 100 Day project.
(It was created by Elle Luna and The Great Discontent in 2014.)
Starting today, creatives all over the world are going to create something every day for the next 100 days. Whether that's painting or poetry or logos or angel dolls or stories or whatever, it doesn't matter. You can make anything.
The point of this project is to:
- develop a daily creative habit
- get better at your craft through daily practice
- develop your own unique style through daily practice
- become more confident in your craft and style
- share your progress with the world
If this sounds like FUN, all you need is a theme, and you can start!